When a rainstorm hits Bend, Oregon, does your window cleaning need to be rescheduled? Will you still have the same results that you always expect from the MasterPro Team?
Simply put, YES!
Even though we live in the High Desert, Central Oregon does get rain. And when it does come, life seems to slow down for a bit. However, for the MasterPro Team, things carry on pretty much like normal so that you don’t have to worry about rescheduling and postponing your clean windows!
There’s a few reasons why you can feel comfortable getting your windows cleaned in the rain:
- Rain water is pure water. There’s nothing in it to leave behind spots on your windows.
- Rain knocks all the dust and pollen out of the air so nothing is going to blow onto your clean windows.
- Your exterior windows are already going to be cleaned with pure water and left to air dry. Exterior window cleaning is almost always done using our filtered, pure water system so there’s no soap residue left behind to later cause dirt or other pollutants to stick to your clean windows.
- Those hard working Team members outside your home have great rain wear as part of their issued uniform so they are staying safe and dry.
- Your interior windows can be done first so that you don’t have to worry about our Team coming inside when they’re a little damp.
- Most forecasted “rain” that happens around here is really just a light drizzle or it turns out to be nothing at all.
- We’re familiar with how to get your job done right in pretty much any weather conditions since the MasterPro Team has worked for years on both sides of the Cascades. We know how to handle nature here in the PNW.
- If for some reason you do end up needing a touch up after the rainstorm, our Deluxe and Premium window cleaning services include a Rain Guarantee!
You can be confident that you’ll get excellent results and everything will stay on schedule no matter the weather conditions. Of course, if that rain also brings with it hazardous conditions like high winds, lightning, hail or torrential rains that cause a waterfall down the walls, we’ll reschedule the outside cleaning for as soon as we can.
So, don’t worry, you’ll be taken care of rain or shine!
And if you are worried about what will happen to your windows if it rains after the cleaning, check out this article: Won’t rain make my windows dirty?